Right now I love beach glass jewelry.....

Do you? Sending beach glass factoids over the web.





Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Now that I've got your attention.......

You might want to know where to buy some of my beach glass jewelry.  Apple Basket Antiques in Mechanicsville, MD is the only shop that carries it!  (http://www.applebasketantiques.com/)  They have wonderful ever changing Antiques, but they also have gifts, jewelry, Trollbeads, Crocs and much more.  It is different everytime you go there. 
Here is a picture of my jewely at Apple Basket.  We used an antique display case filled with sand (from my beach) to make the setting just right. 




I also made some beach glass "beads" that fit on their Trollbead bracelets.  Here's a picture so you can see how great it looks.  Very summery!  The beads are not round, but different shapes (remember, as found!) so each one is unique.





These are limited, since the size and shape of the glass that I find is seldom thick enough for a bead.
Hope to see you in the shop!




2 comments:

Chickie Bella said... [Reply to comment]

Wow this is fabulous! My girlfriends and I are heading over at lunch. Love your blog!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said... [Reply to comment]

I would love to travel there and see your beautiful jewelry in the store! I was hoping you had some in on Etsy. Everything is so beautiful! ♥